The Batchery announces14th batch of founders to join its startup accelerator
The Batchery, the Berkeley-based incubator that has built an entrepreneurial ecosystem for investors and startups from around the world, announced that 12 early-stage startups have joined its accelerator program.
Founded by a network of veteran angel investors, advisors, and mentors dedicated to maximizing startups' success, The Batchery has graduated more than 160 companies from its three-month program. Batchery services include live online training, domain-specific mentoring from a network of 40 seasoned leaders in tech, venture, and business development, introduction to a national community of investors and advisers, and seed investment from Batchery mentors and allied funds.
This 14th batch of startups are:
- The Village App - engages local communities to help each other by connecting everyone from new moms to aging parents with the support they need.
- Naina Tech Corp - is a software platform that leverages gamification to increase educational access and achievement for children in underserved communities.
- VettNews - dramatically increases news creators' transparency, trust, and engagement through a platform that invites readers directly to find inaccuracies, fix errors and Vett facts.
- Kubond - is a trading platform designed to democratize fixed-income investment by fractionalizing bonds through the blockchain.
- smallTalk - is a language learning platform that enables parents to introduce their children to foreign languages as babies, when they are most receptive to language acquisition.
- Proven PCI - provides merchants with peace of mind through their automated cybersecurity controls for (PCI) payment card industry compliance requirements.
- findingSpaces - is designed to make buying & selling real estate doable for the average Jo through a decentralized marketplace for DIY real estate transactions.
- Diiclae - lowers the barrier of entry for artists and art collectors by bridging the gap between digital & physical art via a marketplace that includes NFTs, Canvas Prints, & Crypto.
- Kangaroo Birthing & Maternity - supports mothers from disadvantaged communities with essential services such as meal delivery and laundry services, as well as educational tutorials.
- Flickonic - is an entertainment-focused social media app, devoted to building communities around your favorite movies and series.
- tuo - is a consumer credit platform that helps US banks and credit unions increase credit application conversions, and maximize consumer engagement.
- IXily.io - connects self-directed investors' favorite tools and communities with their brokerage accounts, so they can invest seamlessly and securely with a single click.
Peter Burghardt, Executive Director, Batchery: "We are thrilled to welcome our 14th batch of startups to the Batchery ecosystem. Over the three months of our program, our investor advisory community is looking forward to leaning in and helping each one of these companies become leaders in their respective fields."