Privacy software company OneTrust acquires Seattle based startup Integris
Atlanta-based privacy, security, data governance, and compliance technology company OneTrust announced its Integris Software acquisition.
OneTrust DataDiscovery helps companies understand their data across all systems and assets (cloud, on-premise, and legacy), and all data types (structured, unstructured, semi-structured). These insights help customers automate privacy, security, and data governance programs.
Integris Software’s market-leading data discovery and classification technology is powered by AI and has been deployed at scale across organizations big and small, including many of the Fortune 500. Production installations span across industries including retail, telecom, transportation, automotive, and technology.
The Integris Software technology is already integrated into OneTrust DataDiscovery product and is generally available today. Key customer use cases of the combined offering include:
- Monitoring compliance during cloud migrations
- Auto-populating feeds into data maps and GDPR Article 30 Records
- Automating Privacy Impact Assessment (PIAs) and Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIAs)
- Discovering and classifying structured and unstructured data
- Managing data governance and catalogs
- Detecting Crown Jewel data
- Securing Big Data systems, including Hadoop data lakes and Databricks
- Identifying personal and non-personal data
- Assisting in data breach impact analysis
- Automating privacy rights fulfillment for CCPA, GPDR, LGPD, and other privacy laws
The integration of Integris Software brings over seven years of data discovery experience and development into the OneTrust platform, strengthening OneTrust’s existing DataDiscovery capabilities. The Integris technology has already been integrated into the existing OneTrust platform, allowing customers to take advantage of these capabilities immediately.
Kabir Barday, OneTrust CEO and Fellow of Information Privacy (FIP): ''Our customers have encouraged us to continue to lead the market with innovation in automated data discovery capabilities. After evaluating dozens of discovery technologies, we identified Integris Software as having best in class technology and team that will combine with OneTrust to accelerate our innovation and benefit our customers.''
Kristina Bergman, Founder and CEO, Integris Software: ''Integris Software is excited to be a part of the OneTrust family and join the world’s leader in privacy, security, and governance. We knew OneTrust’s 6,000 customers would be eager to use our combined solution quickly, so we’ve worked hard over the last few months to seamlessly bring the technologies together and offer organizations the ability to use the Integris technology within OneTrust DataDiscovery immediately.''